Anemos is a challenging and tremendously rewarding environment to work and grow. We are investing in and for people and believe what we do together will positively impact the world of life sciences, smart and distributed manufacturing, agriculture automation, and much more. We cherish creativity and diversity, encourage remote, flexible working, and offer generous compensation packages with stock options for strong candidates.
- Hardware designer for high-speed camera interfacing including LVDS and MIPI, FPGA bridging, and digital video transmission standards. Candidate should have experience in hi-speed electronics design and PCBs (e.g., impedance control, DRAM, PCIe). Job ref 7940.
- Dev ops, embedded Linux guru to support configuration, release, and update packages on Nvidia platforms and simpler, stand-alone ARM SoCs. Job ref 9838.
- Application developer for C++, CUDA and Python application development. Experience with web communication (socket, websocket) protocols and device management (cameras, attached hardware, drivers) is an advantage. Job ref 1421.
- CAD design, mechanical simulation, product packaging, mechatronic subsystems, and test rig implementation for nanotech and broader applications. Diverse experience and out of the box thinking necessary. Job ref 3648.
Junior salesperson and marketeer
- Supporting initial lead generation and management, publicity and online presence creation (LinkedIn, web). Great writing skills in English a must, domain knowledge of metrology and any general engineering background a bonus. Job ref 7937.
For jobs listed, if you are looking for an intern position, or have something special to contribute, feel free to email CV with job reference number @ contact.